EQUIPPING PROFESSIONALS TO SERVE OTHERS.
Fuzati was hired to market to, and recruit students for, a brand new online Masters in Psychology program.
Divine Mercy University is a Catholic university offering graduate studies in Psychology and Counseling, both in-person (in the greater Washington, D.C. area) and online. Their mission is to equip professionals to serve others, supported by a thorough education in psychology and a Catholic understanding of the human person.
Fuzati was hired to market to, and recruit students for, a brand new online Masters in Psychology program (It is now entering its 3rd year). The program has three start dates per year to recruit students for.
Primary marketing goal: to create a demand for a degree that will help graduate students grow professionally, spiritually and personally.
Through an optimized strategy that would improve the effectiveness of lead sources, the outcomes of lead nurturing and develop recruiting tactics for student acquisition.
STRATEGY: BUILDING THE FOUNDATION
To prepare the way for an influx of new student leads we:
- Gave their current website a “face-lift” to accommodate the new program and more effectively capture new leads.
- Developed branding unique to this program (both visually and verbally) to be used in ad campaigns, a program guide, earned media and more.
- Created nurture campaigns with InfusionSoft that led students to more seriously consider applying and becoming a new DMU student.
STRATEGY: CASTING THE NET
To reach a target demographic (primarily Catholic, college-educated adults), we:
- Implemented an earned media strategy that positioned DMU as the Catholic experts on psychology. Through radio and articles (about 40 in the first year), DMU commented on issues ranging from marriage to the intersection of faith and psychology, demonstrating their expertise and leading attracting potential students.
- Digital advertising: planned and executed an advertising strategy in several different venues, managing and optimizing a set budget.
Social media advertising: planned and executed a creative advertising strategy to reach out to Fuzati’s extensive social media audience (which routinely generated the majority of leads for any given semester).
Qualified Leads Each Week
Radio Placements A Week
- 150 students being enrolled in the online Masters in Psychology program
- 280 + new qualified leads each week through marketing and advertising efforts
- 2-3 radio placements in Catholic media per month, leading to a significant increase in brand awareness
- 300,000 weekly reach on social media