Job Type: Full-time
Base Pay: Salary
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Experience: 2-5 years
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a marketing coordinator to join our team of Catholic marketers motivated to serve our clients and share their missions with wider audiences. The marketing coordinator will work within the Client Services Department, and be a liaison with clients to best assess their needs and coordinate project deliverables such as paid advertisements, lead generation campaigns, print materials, social media strategy and more. In addition, this position is project management-oriented and a great fit for a detail-focused, team player who is interested in increasing their marketing knowledge and skillset.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge and campaign execution of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google and Youtube), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and more), retargeting platforms, and content distribution and placement networks.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will connect with clients as well as manage relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Implement the strategy and setup of paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards and marketing analytics reports.
- Guide copywriters and designers to craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant digital channels.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
"*" indicates required fields
Fuzati provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.